Sustainable European Beechwood Stand
The Okoa Stand is made from European Beechwood, known for its excellent physical properties is designed for beauty and function. Our Hammock fits perfectly within the moon-like crescent shape of the stand. The solid aluminium die castings hold it all in place and provide a perfect finished detail.
Let's Talk Safety
- The beautiful sustainably harvested European Beechwood is a perfect choice for Hushamok because of its hardness, wear-resistance, strength, and excellent bending capabilities. All that and we haven't even touched on the style and design elements of the stand.
Did We Mention It's Sustainable?
- All natural sustainable harvested European Beechwood comes from "the most sustainable forests on the planet".
- The aluminum castings gets top marks for durability, recyclability and sustainability.
How Strong Is it?
- Follow that hammock. The stand has been tested to withstand some serious weight but be sensible and follow the weight guidelines of the hammock and seat.
- It you want to enhance the natural beauty simply use a damp cloth and wipe down with linseed or olive oil.
Delivery & Dimensions
- Boxed 33” x 15” x 6” : Assembled 43”L x 60”H x 42”W
- 24 Pounds